Dienstag, 28. August 2012

Summer dress - Sommerkleid

Actually this dress is already some weeks old, but I just wanted to show it, maybe you live in some place with nice weather even now. It´s so an easy and fast project, I will make more next year.
Eigentlich ist dieses Kleid schon ein paar Wochen alt, aber ich wollte es euch noch zeigen, vielleicht seid ihr ja auch irgendwo, wo es auch jetzt noch schönes Wetter hat. Das ist so ein einfaches und schnelles Kleid, ich mache nächstes Jahr mehr!
I found several tutorials for sewing with elastic thread. It was really fun to make and to wear!
Ich habe einige Anleitungen zum nähen mit Elastischem Faden gefunden. Es war wirklich toll das zu machen und auch das Kleid zu tragen!

I don´t remember where I took the measurements from, sorry, but I ended up with 2  60cm long pieces for the body.. that was to much and I cut of something like 25cm for my small almost 4year old. A great tutorial for shirring at Ruffles and Stuff here. And look at here nice Idea here!
Ich weiss  Anleitung zu der Technik bei Ruffles and Stuff hier. Und seht euch auch diese tolle Variante an!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen