Freitag, 24. August 2012

couch cover - Couchbezug

 I started something big! With cute small details.
Ich habe was grosses angefangen, mit tollen kleinen Details!


For the last few days I sewed a cover for our couch. With two kids.. the surface get´s a little sticky by time. And then I found a matching read fabric on discount, 12€ for all I needed.
In den letzten Tagen habe ich einen Bezug für unser Sofa genäht. Mit zwei Kindern.. sah die Couch nicht mehr richtig schön aus. Und dann habe ich einen passenden Stoff gefunden, 12€ für alles was ich brauchte.


 I topstiched all the edges for a nice fit. Not sure if it won´t shift too much though. With the kids around soon I will know at the end of the day.
Ich habe alle Ecken nochmal abgenäht damit es gut sitzt. Ich bin mir aber nichts ganz sicher ob das wirklich gut hält. Wenn die Kinder zu Hause sind werde ich es schnell rausfinden.

I´m really glad how this turned out. And much faster then I thought, took my just two mornings!
Ich freu mich wirklich wie das geworden ist! Und viel schneller als ich gedacht hätte. Nur zwei Vormittage!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, very nice Sandra. Did you make the colored pillow cases too? Beautiful fabric.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks! But the pillows are from IKEA... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen